Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

March/April Quilter's Home and Under-Cover update

March/April 2008 Quilter's Home  coverHow is it we quilters always seem to get roped into volunteering for stuff? Check out my article on how to stop being a doormat in the March/April issue of Quilter's Home, hitting stands now.

To Elisa, who wrote in about my UFO article from the previous issue, you're welcome! I'm getting enough WIPs piling up that I may have a UFO stack of my own to contend with soon....

It looks like there was a good turnout at the Under-Cover opening at Greenjeans last week. The quilts in the show, including my Ransom Note No. 3, are all up to see, read about, and buy here. It's a bit odd to think of one of my quilts up on a wall across the country, but I'm chuffed!

1 comment:

Michael5000 said...

You are my new hero for getting all of these quilting articles published. Well done. I think I'll subscribe to QH, since it looks like it's going to be the Home of Feed Dog.